CampInTouch is your online account that enables you to share information with Camp Rim Rock.
CampInTouch is your online account that enables us to share information with each other. If you enrolled your child online through our website, you have already been introduced to CampInTouch and have an account set up with CampInTouch. Click on the following link to login: https://rimrock.campintouch.com/v2/login.aspx or click on the CampInTouch Quick Link on our website. Your login address is the email address you originally enrolled or used to contact Camp.
We want you to feel comfortable navigating CampInTouch, so we are outlining the features below:
- Forms Dashboard – Home to all Camp Forms and Documents. Some forms are required while others provide important information.
The following paper forms are required. Upload completed forms or fax them WITHOUT A COVER SHEET to 1-888-256-6989 by the date specified. The forms are barcoded with your daughter’s name ensuring they will be assigned to your daughter’s account..
- Physician’s Examination: A form you print and have your child’s Physician complete and sign. Either you or your Physician can fax the form.
The following online forms/photos are required. Submit the forms/photo online by the specified date.
- Health History – An online form you fill out online regarding your child’s health history. This is the area you would enter your child’s medications.
- Transportation – Please complete the Transportation Form at least 4 weeks prior to your daughter’s arrival.
- Bunk Requests – We make every effort to accommodate bunk requests. Please complete with one or two friends your daughter would like to share a cabin with. If your daughter does not have a specific request, please enter None.
- Camper Photo – Please upload a current photo of your daughter.
- Verification Form – This form will be available to you a week prior to arriving at Camp. It will summarize your daughter’s information to ensure accuracy of her grade, mode of transportation and medical information prior to arriving at Camp. This form can only be completed once the Health forms and Transportation form have been submitted, so it is imperative that the Health and Transportation forms are submitted on time.
Additionally, there are documents providing you with useful information such as the Packing Lists and 2022 Parent Information.
- Your Camper – Your camper’s application and information are stored here, allowing you to review and update the information on file for your daughter.
- Your Family – Your family’s contact information is stored here, allowing you to review and update your contact information as well as providing emergency contact information.
- Financial Management – Review and update your financial information for tuition and other payments to camp. You can view your financial statement and make payments by credit card or electronic check.
- View Accounts – Your daughter has an allowance at our Trading Post (Camp Store). Review her transactions and fund accounts here.
- Your Account – Change your e-mail address or password. Access to your CampInTouch account with your email address.
- Online Community/Summer Services – You will be able to view photos and videos, send one-way emails and catch up on the news at Camp. Additional information for this feature will be provided at registration upon arrival to Camp.
Register now to attend Camp Rim Rock in Summer 2021!
View Camp Map
Check out everything our beautiful 500 acre campground has to offer
Learn more about Camp Rim Rock’s activities, staff, schedule, session info, and more!