Enrolled campers, Parents, Prospective Campers and Previous Campers,
Join us Saturday, April 29 or Sunday, April 30 from 12 noon to 4 pm either day for our Spring Open House Weekend. We invite and encourage you to visit us so can see for yourself just how special Camp Rim Rock is first hand!
Attending an Open House provides an excellent opportunity for families to explore what we are all about. Meet our staff, tour Camp, enjoy refreshments and see where your child will be this summer. Reduce any anxiety you or your child may experience on Opening Day by preparing for camp ahead of time. Visiting camp is the first step in assuring a wonderful experience.
Check out our private lake and beach, cabins, dining hall, all the activity areas - where all the fun happens at camp!
- We will give guided group tours throughout the afternoon - rain or shine.
- Dress comfortably to walk outdoors.
- Camp Directors and staff will be available in the Dining Hall to answer your questions about Camp.
- A light lunch and refreshments will be available in the Dining Hall.
- Prospective and currently enrolled campers, their families and friends are invited to attend!
- No RSVP is necessary.
Open House is fun for the whole family, so make your plans to be with us!
No pets please.