Looking for an out of the ordinary summer job?
Camp Rim Rock for Girls is a traditional summer camp that is looking for dynamic, fun and energetic young women who can teach children and are a great example for today’s youth.
You will spend your summer working, living, eating and playing with campers and your fellow camp community. Camp will help you master real life problem-solving skills, and you will gain invaluable qualities for your resume.
- As a counselor, you will have a significant and positive influence in the lives of children, and you will also gain a network of peer relations with people from around the world.
- Being a camp counselor is not all fun and games. Camp counselors need to be flexible and prepared for anything. Your first priority should always be the needs of your campers. Your own personal example influences campers not just by what you say, but also by what you do. We want our counselors to “lead by example.”
- That being said: Being a camp counselor will be one of the most rewarding jobs you ever have!
Fun Facts About Rim Rock:
- Located on 500 acres in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia
- You will gain lifelong friendships by working at Camp Rim Rock
- You have the opportunity to work with an energetic and enthusiastic team
- Staff members and campers come from all over the world
- We have a casual dress code “No make-up required”
- We have 2 staff houses with AC and Wi-Fi
- Transportation is provided for your one day off per week
- You get home cooked meals 3 times a day and your laundry is done once a week
- Less than 2 hours from Washington, DC
All that’s left to do is contact us right now! Here’s how…
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rim Rock Offers Excellent Salaries
Season Runs from June to August
This is your chance to let your creative energy flow! We consider our staff to be talented and inspiring young women. They are invaluable at Rim Rock. We invite you to join this successful team.