WHEN TO ARRIVE
- Arrival time is between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- Lunch for campers will be served at 1:00 pm.
- Activities for campers begin at 2:00 pm.
- Please try to arrive in plenty of time to allow your daughter to participate in those activities without feeling rushed.
Please follow the directions that we give on our website. If you would like to use your GPS, please make sure you use our directions once you are on Route 50. Every year families are directed by their GPS down a dirt road and through the river. Do not go on Route 23/2. Although the ride can be fun, let’s not make it way super fun!
WHAT TO DO
- As you pull through our main gate, you will be greeted by our counselors who will direct you where to park and how to unload and label your luggage.
- Once you have unloaded and labeled your luggage, you can park closer to the Sports Pavilion.
- Your luggage will be taken to your daughter’s cabin.
- Please proceed to the Sports Pavilion where you will be greeted by our counselors who will provide your daughter with a camper tee shirt, name tag and 2 forms.
- Please write her name on her tee shirt.
- Please proceed to the Welcome Center with your completed Medical form.
- You will leave your Rules and Policy Form at the Sports Pavilion.
- Once you arrive at the Welcome Center, you will see registration lines and the Nurses’ Station located at the Chorus Pavilion.
- If you do not have any medication, please turn in the Health Update Form in the registration line.
- If you have medication or have questions for our nurses, please make sure you meet with our nurses and turn the form in to them at that time. Campers are not allowed to keep their medications in their cabins. All medications must be in their original containers.
- Our Camp Store will be open during registration.
- You may purchase any items you forgot as well as our ever popular camp clothing such as sweatshirts, tee shirts and shorts.
- After you have completed registration, one of our Junior Counselors will escort you to your daughter’s cabin.
- Once you arrive at your her cabin, you will have an opportunity to meet her counselors and quickly help her get settled in.
- When she is settled into her cabin, you can return to the Welcome Center if you have any questions and then head home.
You should have already complete the Bunk Request Form online. If you have a bunk mate request that we are not aware of, please contact us immediately. It is difficult to make adjustments to the cabin assignments on Opening Day and can be quite disruptive to your daughter as well as other children during their first moments at camp.
If your daughter consumes a decent amount of caffeine, i.e. Starbucks or energy drinks, please try to gradually reduce her consumption prior to camp. We have noticed that some girls experience caffeine withdrawal symptoms the first few days of camp. It would be a shame to let that get in the way of her fun.
We check the girls for lice on Opening Day, please check them before you come to camp. We have a no nit policy.
Please do not forget your riding helmet and riding shoes and make sure they fit
Please do not bring any food to camp. We do not allow the girls to keep food in the cabins.